Yellowcard is an American pop punk rock band that was formed in 1997, in Florida, U.S. Ryan Key, Ryan Mendez, Sean Mackin, Longineu W.parsons III and Josh Portman are the present members of the Yellowcard band although it was not the original line-up of the band. We have come up with some unknown facts about Yellowcard.
Here you go
- In 1997, Midget Tossing band’s first album was released and their subsequent album Where We Stand was featured on the same schedule as the first one.
- Soon after the release of their second album, Ryan Key was the new entry in the band and he replaced Ben Dobson, which has entirely changed the band style. It became pop punk from hardcore.
- In the beginning of 2000, band recorded and released their album Still Stand EP and soon in June 2000, they signed their debut soundtrack agreement.
- One for the kids was their third album and released in 2001 and The Underdog EP their next album released soon after. Both albums earned huge popularity.
- From the album, “Way Away” The band released their first single.
- In late 2003, the band released a hit single, “Ocean Avenue”. The premier of the song telecasted on MTV’s TRL program and quickly after it attained No. 1 position in the music charts.
- In the beginning of 2005, Yellowcard took a few months off. Peter Mosely and Ryan Key moved to New York City to write the songs for their upcoming album.